Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello America! I'm Back!!! If Anyone Even cares...


Hello everyone! I know three months is long time and I hope that there are even any of you left that were reading this blog. I hope to make it up to you.

So I went home for a while and it was rather harder than I thought to post from home as Nigeria doesn't have the best internet speed and access can be limited and expensive. So I hope you all will forgive me. Going home was a wonderful experience. It was happy/sad, funny/sobering, interesting/boring, and everything bittersweet thing that can happen when you go home after a VERY long time away.

I hope to begin my posting about the experience at home this week to be continued over the next few weeks. There are many topics I would like to touch on. The poverty, lack of electricity, art and crafts, etc. I hope there will be people interested. Back soon with the first post!!!

2 comments:

ThePoliticalCat said...

Hello, Bukola, welcome back! I'm glad I stopped by.

Please give us all the details of your trip home.

Carol said...

Hi Bukola! Glad that you are back. Can't wait to hear about your journey.